CCHS Graduates - Transcript Request

Transcript requests for graduates from 2016 and later can be requested through, using the link below.

Request Transcript HERE

Those who are graduates prior to 2016, should submit their completed request form (available in PDF or Word to the right labeled 'Transcript Request Forms') to Mrs. Kennedy, Registrar.

Completed request forms can be submitted to Mrs. Kennedy:


By mail - (CCHS attn: Pam Kennedy, Registrar, 100 Cavs Ln. Hillsville, VA 24343)

By e-mail - (

A $3.00 fee is required and can be paid by cash or check. Checks should be made out to 'CCHS' and in the memo please state 'transcript processing'.